Maybe you are a beginner who loves singing but you need to learn the fundamentals in your vocal studies. Or maybe you have been singing for awhile and you need laser coaching on specific areas to get your voice in tip-top shape.
No matter where you fall in that spectrum, singing the songs you love with freedom is where it’s at!
Hi! I’m Briana Lyn! I started singing and studying voice at 4 years old. I’ve been told I could be a Disney Princess. I’m an old soul but extremely young at heart. I LOVE guiding & inspiring vocalists to discover the keys to singing.
Every singer I have worked with comes to road blocks in their vocal journey:
1. You don’t know what to practice-”I want to train my voice so I can sing songs that I love with freedom. I find resources online but lack the personalized support I need to really make any progress.
2. You have breaks in your voice that you can’t fix –”I want to sing with an even, supported tone but find my voice has cracks and breaks.
3. You don’t know if you can get better.-”I want to grow and develop my singing voice but don’t know how it’s even possible..”
If this resonates with you, you’ve come to the RIGHT place
No one gets to where they are in life by chance. It takes the right strategy, nurture and expert support to get to the next level.
Isn’t it time you quit minimizing your dreams and desires and said YES to getting nurturing support for your voice?
Briana Lyn’s 90 day vocal training will give you:
1. Get vocal technique reading recommendations with corresponding mp3s + assignments to grow as a singer.
2. Learn How Your Body Produces Sound: Larynx, Vocal Cords, Muscle Groups, Right Placement, Resonance
3. Develop The Basics of breathing, tone, blending registers & strengthening your range.
4. Develop Key Music Skills + Style like sight singing, pitch, rhythm, harmony, phrasing, dynamics, sustaining notes & vibrato.
5. Get rid of bad habits like strain + tension by developing good vocal hygiene and habits.
6. Performance Tips for auditions & live performances.
12 month program
(Online or In-Person)
Ultimate Goals in the Singing Program: