(Online or in-person)
The Keys program was designed for Vocalists, Singer Songwriters & Musicians who want to learn the fundamentals in keyboard playing.
Read on to see how this program may be exactly what you need.
Now is your opportunity to learn how to read music, play and identify chord charts, understand harmonization, play the songs you love and learn the techniques to play music with ease.
All the keyboard students I have worked started at this exact place. They needed the knowledge, resources and expert help from a professional to help them reach their goals and dreams. Every successful person in life gets to where they are at through sacrifices they made, whether big or small. They knew the areas they needed training & guidance in, in order to get to where they wanted to go.
If you’re wondering how to achieve these results, you simply need to start.
Continuing to stick with it, is the decision you need to make to see the results you want!
I know that playing the keyboard is a skill that needs consistent practice and time to develop. When you decide to learn the fundamentals in keyboard, you will begin to hold new keys of freedom as a musician to explore music in a whole new way.
In order to have growth & success, you must take the right, consistent action
Any successful musician, actor, and athlete knows they need coaching and mentoring in order to maintain their high level of performance. Even successful business people and professionals seek out coaching to refine their craft and grow in knowledge.
There’s never been a better time to start your music journey on the Keyboard than now. Isn’t it time you get the nurturing support and training needed to play the songs you love?
Here’s What You Get in 90-Day Keyboard Lesson Program
- 10 weekly 40-minute private keyboard lessons to jumpstart your music journey on the keyboard, make daily improvements and build new habits.
- UNLIMITED email support
- Keyboard lesson book assignments-purchase the book on https://musicalmomentsrmm.com/shop-2/
- 24/7 access to your online Google Drive File with feedback and personalized assignments so you can have access to it anytime, anywhere.
- Guidance choosing songs that fit your style and interest.
- Access to Sheet music that is designed to build muscle memory, improve note reading, allow for improvisation and get your fingers moving.
- Access to an online theory program-to reinforce note reading, ear training, pattern recognition, interval training & so much more!
Briana Lyn’s 90 day Keyboard lesson program will give you:
The fundamentals in keyboard training that gets you playing the songs you love quickly and with musical ease!
1. Get keyboard repertoire recommendations with corresponding mp3s to play along with.
2. Understand how Music works: learn important keyboard skills, understand chords & harmony, music theory, and learn how to accompany yourself while singing
3. Understand Music Theory-weekly assignments with an online theory program that gets your music knowledge sharpened to be a well rounded musician.
4. Access to additional FREE music.
5. Songwriting-learn how to take music that’s in your head and play it on the keyboard.
Let’s Do This!
12 month Keyboard lesson program
(Online or In-Person)
Are you looking to have long term music instruction and mentorship in Keyboard? This program is more of a “traditional” approach to music lessons for students who want to learn more songs and have more time to practice and develop the techniques they are learning.
Here’s what you get in the 12 month program:
- Option for 30 or 45 minute sessions weekly (see studio calendar)
- UNLIMITED email support
- Access to all of the expert techniques and resources found in the 90 day program.
- Learn 4x as many songs than the 90-day program
- Get MORE mentorship + guidance to grow into the unique you!
Ultimate Goals in the Keyboard Lesson Program:
*Gain knowledge and understanding of how to read music with a natural approach, creating a sense of ease in the process.
*Enjoy playing chord charts in contemporary styles that your ears are naturally accustomed to hearing and singing.
* Develop the necessary music theory knowledge to get you playing the songs that you love
*Gain the skills needed to create your own music
*Develop a love for playing music and sharing that with everyone around you!
*No Travel required for online clients
*For online clients, the entire program is based online and private sessions are through the online platform Zoom, where you can participate from home or work. All private sessions may be recorded onto video for your personal use and lifetime access.
All course materials (MP3s, workbooks and additional resources) are within your personalized Google Drive folder. You’ll also be able to ask questions, get feedback and connect with Briana via email throughout the week.