4. You love to sing but don’t know how to accompany yourself. –“I don’t know how to read music so I can’t play the melody to know what to sing. I wish I could accompany myself as it would save me time and money from having to rehearse with a piano player.”
All the keyboardists I have worked with started right here. They were faced with challenges they needed to overcome if they were going to get to where they wanted to go. Every successful person in life gets to where they are at through sacrifices they made, whether big or small. They knew they needed to develop in some area in order to get to where they wanted to go.
At Briana Lyn Studios, I know that playing the keyboard is a skill that needs consistent practice and time to develop. When you decide to learn the fundamentals in keyboard, you will begin to hold new keys of freedom as a musician to explore music in a whole new way.
The great musicians, actors, and athletes choose daily to get coaching and mentoring in order to maintain their high level performance. Even successful business people and professionals seek out coaching to refine their craft and grow in knowledge.
1. Get keyboard repertoire recommendations with corresponding mp3s to play along with.
2. Understand how Music works: learn important keyboard skills, understand chords & harmony, music theory, and learn how to accompany yourself while singing
3. Understand Music Theory-weekly assignments with an online theory program that gets your music knowledge sharpened to be a well rounded musician.
4. Access to additional FREE music.
5. Songwriting-learn how to take music that’s in your head and play it on the keyboard.
*For online clients, the entire program is based online and private sessions are through video chat (zoom) so you can participate from home or work. All private sessions may be recorded onto video for your personal use and lifetime access.
All course materials (MP3s, workbooks and additional resources) are within your personalized Google Drive folder. You’ll also be able to ask questions, get feedback and connect with Briana via email throughout the week.